Any information shared on this website is used at your discretion and for information purposes only. This is not legal advise.
MISSION STATEMENT OF EMS ACTION GROUP
We are dedicated frontline workers who are FIGHTING AGAINST MANDATING EXPERIMENTAL MEDICAL TREATMENT WITHOUT LONG TERM SAFETY DATA. We stand united against the VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, the VIOLATION OF INFORMED CONSENT and the VIOLATION OF PERSONAL AUTONOMY.
October 6, 2021:
We had a great meeting with members from fight4frontline.com. They are a group for FIRE/EMS personnel who have retained a lawyer and are looking for added support. We liked what they has to say, so we thought we’d forward their contact information to you. We will be looking at setting up a possible ZOOM (or other venue) for a Q&A, but here are the basics:
They have retained Lawyer Derek From to represent them
They are looking for as many people as possible to reduce costs as well as create more of an impact.
The goal is to change the mandate to include other options for proof of healthy employees, such as regular swabbing or proof of natural immunity.
They are interested in creating support in the public eye.
They will be looking at crowdfunding to cover the costs.
A letter will be sent to AHS on Friday, which will outline their intent.
For more information, please visit their website and sign up for updates.
On another note, we’d like to remind you to visit the https://healthprofessionalsunited.ca/ and the https://stiltskin.ca/action/ for updates. Recently there was a volunteer form added to the Healthprofessionals site. Volunteers are being organized into zones and a regular newsletter is being put together through email addresses. Sign up to be included! https://healthprofessionalsunited.ca/volunteer/
Stay strong everyone! We are getting close to the dreaded dates, but there may be a tipping point where they see that they can’t manage without us. Kenny and the health minister announced that the service industry could provide antigen tests or “vax” status, and CPS announced the same thing to their employees yesterday! Although it’s not a removal of the mandate, it is an option that should be considered. Only you know your personal line in the sand. Keep well!
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Sept 28: Please read the following letter, as it will hopefully provide you with updates, direction, and encouragement.
Freedom Fighters Letter – Click to view the PDF
PRIMARY ACTION ITEM:
JCCF recommended action items: Click to view the PDF
Notice of Objection Template Guide – Click to view the PDF
Notice of Objection Template Guide #2 – Click to view the PDF
OTHER ACTION ITEMS
This is not legal advice.
- Start documenting any and all calls you have been on where you have suspicion that the illness/injury was due to the Covid-19 vaccine. If you have dates and times, that would be best, but not necessary. Try to recount details if possible. It will be your testimony of the events, and not considered to be a FOIP issue as you will not include names. Collect and hold/save for further notice.
- Take screenshots of social media from colleagues that present as harassment, bullying or discrimination. Collect and hold/save for further notice.
- Impact Statements: Know anyone who has had a COVID 19 Vaccine injury? Encourage them to get a statement from their physician. Collect statements and hold/save them until further notice.
- Here is the contact information for the HSAA, should you want to call or email them.
- grievances; stay tuned for more on this.