Any information shared on this website is used at your discretion and for information purposes only. This is not legal advise.
MISSION STATEMENT OF EMS ACTION GROUP
We are dedicated frontline workers who are FIGHTING AGAINST MANDATING EXPERIMENTAL MEDICAL TREATMENT WITHOUT LONG TERM SAFETY DATA. We stand united against the VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, the VIOLATION OF INFORMED CONSENT and the VIOLATION OF PERSONAL AUTONOMY.
- December 12 UpdateDec 12: Hello everyone, There’s a few actions taking place in different groups, each of which sound important and need addressing, and relaying to … Read more
- November 22 UpdateNotes from Fight4frontline live stream: Derek will be filing an injunction in about a week, just before the Nov 30 deadline. He thinks AHS’ … Read more
- November 12 UpdateAnyone who has received a refusal for their medical or religious exemptions must grieve the outcome to their LRO within 10 days of receiving … Read more
OTHER ACTION ITEMS
This is not legal advice.
- Start documenting any and all calls you have been on where you have suspicion that the illness/injury was due to the Covid-19 vaccine. If you have dates and times, that would be best, but not necessary. Try to recount details if possible. It will be your testimony of the events, and not considered to be a FOIP issue as you will not include names. Collect and hold/save for further notice.
- Take screenshots of social media from colleagues that present as harassment, bullying or discrimination. Collect and hold/save for further notice.
- Impact Statements: Know anyone who has had a COVID 19 Vaccine injury? Encourage them to get a statement from their physician. Collect statements and hold/save them until further notice.
- Here is the contact information for the HSAA, should you want to call or email them.
- grievances; stay tuned for more on this.